Happy People

It's not that I don't like seeing happy people..... hmmmm or may be I really don't like seeing happy people? because it brings back memories. I don't like seeing fathers with their daughters carried on their arms because I remember my daughter when I use to hug her so tight until someone stole her from me. It never crossed my mind that someone could inflict so much pain and damage in my life like this as I have never hurt anyone in my life like this. I was careful about things because I don't want those things to happen to me. May be the saying that don't do to others what you don't want others do unto you is ain't real. Maybe it really is a dog-eat-dog world.... should I still care if I hurt people? should I pick up the lesson learn from a relationship to fuck everything off, hell do I care if I hurt you! so long as I get what I want? should I pick that up? because if you think about it if I try not to hurt anyone I still get hurt so why not hurt other people too that way we are equal... right?

1 comment:

Batang Lakwatsero said...

nakaklungkot nmn :(